Field Service Engineers are an integral part of our business and we are always looking for innovative, customer focused and experienced individuals to become a part of the service team.
As one of our Field Service Engineers, you will be given responsibility for a selection of customer sites, ranging from Hospitals to University campuses, to retail Shopping Centres and more.
You will be running diagnostics, trouble-shooting and servicing Building Automation/Energy Management Systems, as well as carrying out scheduled servicing. You will be expected to work closely with customers to identify additional opportunities to expand and improve their existing systems, build sound relationships and represent the company in a positive light. You will also have the opportunity to complete specific projects, such as system upgrades and extensions, within your assigned customer base.
This position is open to those seeking a change in career. Suitable candidates might include (but are not limited to) Electricians, Mechanical, Electrical & Mechatronic Engineers, HVAC technicians and related professions.
Some of the skills and attributes that will see your success in the role:
- Excellent communication skills
- Practical, hands-on ability and experience in a technical field
- Thirst for challenge and a strong desire to excel in your career
- Basic qualifications with an eagerness to learn new technology
- Enthusiasm, flexibility, energy and high level of motivation
- Keen to learn and develop your existing skills and knowledge
- Willing and able to help generate further business with existing customers
- Able to work simultaneously on multiple projects, both autonomously and as part of a team