Graduate Trainee Engineer
PART-TIME | FULL-TIME POSITION
We are looking for passionate and innovative graduates to join our team of Project Engineers, Service Engineers and Sales Professionals. If your qualifications were recently obtained or you are due to graduate soon and you wish to pursue a career in building automation and energy management systems, we would like to hear from you.
This is a career opportunity with great potential. Working with us allows you to be a part of a high profile national, market leading organisation with a focus on innovation and growth.
We are offering a structured training program with excellent working conditions and an attractive salary package. You will undergo a comprehensive training program for approximately two years, during which you will learn all the technical aspects of the company's products and services.
Your training will be in the areas of:
- Engineering and managing projects
- Maintenance; troubleshooting and rectification of faults
- Designing and building of control
- Costing and tendering jobs and projects
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Be a recent graduate in the field of Engineering or similar
- Demonstrate a particular interest in automation systems
- Possess a real passion for automation, energy management and controls
- Have a strong desire to be challenged and to succeed
- Be able to focus on a number of simultaneous projects with energy, enthusiasm and dedication
- Be a "hands-on", practical person with a strong interest in field-based work
- Have excellent presentation, organisation and communication skills