As an Account Manager with Alerton Australia, you will be responsible for business development within an existing account base. Using your technical expertise and problem solving skills you will provide customer specific solutions that grow and develop the efficiency and usefulness of a system.
Individuals with an Engineering or Technical background in BMS, Energy Management or HVAC will be favourably considered. This role will suit a consultative sales person capable of building strong relationships; someone that enjoys a challenge, is creative, a good communicator, outgoing and has experience in working at different levels of organisations such as building managers, consultants, real estate agents & facilities management.
Some of the skills and attributes required to make you successful in this role:
- Creativity, energy, enthusiasm
- Exceptional technical expertise
- Proven sales experience
- Proven account management experience
- Passion for success
- Customer focused
- Prior experience in building and maintaining long term, trust based relationships
- A good understanding of mechanical systems and/or automation
- Trade or engineering background.