Business Development Manager
Are you a creative, target-driven, self-motivated BDM with experience in Building Automation and Energy Management?
Then we would like to speak to you.
As well as a great, supportive working environment and opportunities for career advancement, we also offer an excellent remuneration package, comprising base salary, super, vehicle/allowance and attractive commission structure.
As a BDM, you will be responsible for generating new building and energy solution sales across both private and public sectors by working with your clients in a consultative manner. You will develop and execute market-specific business development plans to meet sales targets.
Using your sales experience and energy domain knowledge you will pursue building optimisation and energy efficiency projects that utilise both in-house and external partner Enterprise Content Management to deliver true value to your clients. In working for a multi-national privately held company you will have the freedom to tailor not only the technical solution but also the delivery method, i.e. traditional EPC, shared savings, financed or OPEX.
In order to be considered for this role, you must be:
- A self-starter with hunger to succeed.
- An excellent communicator and able to quickly build rapport with clients at all levels.
- Able to demonstrate previous experience of consistent success within a high-value technical solution sales capacity.
- Able to identify energy opportunities and identify their value proposition.
In order to succeed in this role, you should have:
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and networking skills
- A strong knowledge of property management and how that relates to energy management
- A consultative approach with excellent relationship & engagement skills
- Experience in selling or delivering Energy Solutions
- A strong technical background in HVAC and/or electrical.