Graduate Trainee Engineer
PART-TIME | FULL-TIME POSITION
We are looking for recent Graduates in engineering to join our team of Project Engineers, Service Engineers and Sales Professionals.
If your qualifications were obtained recently, you are passionate about Building Automation and Energy Management Systems and you want to build a career with one of the market leaders in this field, then we would like to hear from you.
This is a career opportunity with great potential, within a high profile, national company experiencing strong growth in the building automation industry.
The chance to start your engineering career with structured training and development along with excellent working conditions and an attractive salary package.
You will undergo a comprehensive training program for approximately two years, during which you will learn all the technical aspects of the company's products and services. Your training will be in the areas of engineering and managing projects, maintenance, trouble shooting and rectification of faults in service and in designing building controls, costing and tendering in sales.
On successful completion of training, you will be placed in an engineering role within the company.
- • A recent engineering graduate in Mechatronics or Electrical essential
- • Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Visio, Access DB, Microsoft Office, Python, VB and SQL
- • Possess a real passion for engineering and a strong desire to be challenged and to succeed in this field
- • Be able to focus on a number of simultaneous projects with energy, enthusiasm and dedication
- • Be a "hands-on", practical person with a strong interest in field-based work
- • Be able to demonstrate a particular interest in Automation Systems
- • Have excellent presentation, organisation and communication Skills
- • Hold a current Driving License
Successful candidates will be remunerated with a competitive base salary + Super + Company Vehicle.