BMS Service Engineer
Are you customer focused with an attention to detail and a passion for commissioning jobs? Then we would like to speak to you.
As a BMS Service Engineer you will be running diagnostics, troubleshooting and servicing Building Automation and Energy Management Systems, as well as carrying out scheduled servicing. You will be expected to work closely with customers to identify additional opportunities to expand and improve their existing systems, build sound relationships and represent the company in a positive light. You will also have the opportunity to complete specific projects, such as system upgrades and extensions, within your assigned customer base.
Suitable candidates might include (but are not limited to) Electricians, Mechanical, Electrical & Mechatronic Engineers, HVAC technicians and related professions.
Key skills which will see you succeed in this role:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Practical, hands-on ability and experience in a technical field.
- A thirst for challenge and a strong desire to excel in your career.
- Basic qualifications with an eagerness to learn new technology.
- Enthusiastic, flexible, energetic and highly motivated.
- Keen to learn and develop your existing skills and knowledge.
- Willing and able to help generate further business with existing customers.
- Able to work simultaneously on multiple projects, both autonomously and as part of a team.
You must have:
- Driving License
- A great, supportive working environment.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
- Excellent remuneration package, comprising base salary, super and an attractive commission structure.
- Company maintained vehicle and fuel allowance.
The application process
If you are interested in this role, please complete our application form. To help us learn more about you, we will get to know you more over the phone. Our process will then include a face to face interview followed by an online assessment quiz.Apply Now